What Value! What Variety! What Choice!
What’s this all about then?
Well, there’s a store in Lichfield that you might not have heard of. What is its name. That’s not a question, it’s actually called What!
You might not have noticed it because it’s hidden at the back of the town centre, opposite the Lombard Street car park (on the site of the old Carol’s store for those of you who have been around a few years). What! is a treasure trove; an Aladdin’s cave of all the things you could ever want, and more. The prices are fantastic too, often half the price you’d pay in other stores, so you can have a happy afternoon’s shopping and save a fortune at the same time.
What’s in stock?
• A huge range of wools for Lichfield’s avid knitters
• Art and craft materials at fantastic prices
• A garden section with everything from garden gnomes to patio furniture
• Brand name households goods including cleaning materials, toiletries, groceries and more
• Pet food and supplies
• Good quality furniture in traditional solid wood as well as more contemporary items
• Toys and games to keep the kids happy
• Seasonal goods; Christmas decorations from September for the early birds
• Dulux paints, curtains, carpets, bedding, lightbulbs, you name it…………
Owner and manager Dave has a simple philosophy: stock what customers are asking for, keep the quality high and the margins low – and sell lots. It works; there’s always something new in store and plenty of special offers, making every visit a voyage of discovery.
What! is open every day from 9.00am ‘til 5.30pm and 10am ‘til 4pm on Sundays.
What! are you waiting for? Drop in and pick up a bargain. You’re guaranteed a friendly welcome and Value, Variety and Choice every time.
152 Lombard Street, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6DP
This article featured in Recommended Lichfield magazine delivered to over 16,000 in Lichfield and the surrounding areas every 3 months.